You may also be interested in:
One Too Many Women — Relationships & Romance
Is it right to fall in love with two ladies at once?
–Oluwapelumi, Kwara, Nigeria
Thank you for asking about loving two women at the same time.
Since I'm not a priest or relationship therapist, my answer to your question about loving two women at once is based on manners and etiquette.
You probably feel like a fool for being romantically in love with two women at the same time, and feeling guilty that you're breaking some kind of rule or taboo.
- A lot depends upon which woman you are the most committed to.
- If you are married to one, work on that relationship first; don't see the other woman while you're trying to make a decision about the first woman.
Loving two people at the same time must feel overwhelming.
It is perfectly possible that you are capable of loving two women at the same time. Although, eventually you may start running out of energy and resources trying to please two women, and that could affect your health, as well as your bank balance.
Your two relationships may be at two different stages.
- The first being a flirtatious infatuation, while the other has reached a more mature level.
- If the table was turned and one of the women was romantically in love with two men and couldn't decide between two guys, what would you advise her to do?
- How do you feel while imagining both of these women kissing other men?
- Which woman would you not be willing to share with someone else?
- What would you think if you knew one of the women was in love with someone else?
- Is it about love or sex?
- Are you really torn between two lovers or do you have your ego and love mixed up?
Occasionally, love comes knocking and you find yourself torn between two lovers. Best of luck.