Talking about death is my subject.
My girlfriend has become radically dark. She talks about death even though she’s healthy and she’s only 24. I love her, but when she goes darkish, it scares me.
I don’t like to hear her talking about death all the time, What do I do?
–AG, Portland, OR
- Mostly in their twenties and thirties, they’re breaking the taboo of talking about death.
- The reminders arrive “at random times and at any moment just like death,” writes Bianca Bosker in The Atlantic.
- According to a survey by the research firm Discout, your girlfriend may be trying to get away from checking her phone 76 (the average) times a day (roughly about two and a half hours), in the hope of finding the here and now.
- Headpeace: which has been downloaded over 18 million times, provides mediation sessions led by a former Buddhist monk.
- Calm: this app is all about guided mediation with soothing soundtracks and has had over 14 million downloads.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Accepting A Compliment