I’m looking for suggestions for the best marriage proposal spots.
She chose the ring, now I want to surprise my fiancée with the creative location to give it to her while I propose. Any ideas?
–Name Withheld, East Greenwich, RI
Of course, you know that I am going to recommend Newport and Aquidneck Island for the locations of my most favorite top five marriage proposal spots.
Marriage is a journey and starting that adventure in a splendid place that has a memorable backdrop will make the proposal a perfectly great beginning. Not in any particular order, because I love them all, here they are:
- Norman Bird Sanctuary: Hike out to hanging rock and propose with the panoramic view of the Atlantic and its coastline.
- Horseback riding on Second Beach for the ultimate equine experience.
- Narragansett Bay sunset sail on a Twelve Meter or catamaran as the sun begins to set coloring the sky with red, pink and salmon hues.
- Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge: Walk out to the farthest promontory while watching the birds fishing in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sky Bar at the Clarke Cooke House: Reserve a table overlooking the harbor. The most romantic restaurant.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Accepting A Compliment