Do you have a question for Didi? Contact her!
How can we help you with the latest trends in manners and etiquette?
Protocol is what to do.
Etiquette is how to do it gracefully.
- Whether your etiquette or manners dilemma is about love, a relationship, family, office politics or life in general, we’re here to answer your questions.
- Planning a wedding and looking for advice, or to problem-solve?
For One-On-One Personal Coaching, you are totally welcome to contact me directly at DidiLorillard@aol.com, or by phone: 917-816-0800. Leave a voicemail or text me with your name and best contact. The first half hour of our conversation is free of charge. After that:
- A half hour is $30. An hour is $75.
To receive a personal reply by email or text, fill out your email address or include your phone number with your text to ask a question, and check your inbox (and perhaps your spam) for your personalized answer.
- Should you not wish to have your name mentioned on the Home page, please keep that space blank.
- If you don’t leave your correct email, obviously you won’t receive your answer.
- Should you not have my answer to your question within 48 hours, please send your question again.
- We absolutely promise that we will never share your email address with anyone ever.
Thank you for your time while visiting NewportManners. We’re here to help!
Accepting A Compliment
Dress Code & Grooming